Over 20 Years of installations. Thousands of walls.
Not a single wall failure.
MortarNet helps prevent moisture damage to masonry cavity walls by preventing mortar droppings from blocking the weep holes and by providing hundreds of clear drainage pathways that allow moisture to flow to the weeps. Its open mesh also allows air movement to help equalize pressure and dry the cavity.
- Dual levels
- Trapezoidal shape
- 90% open weave mesh
- Patented Insect Barrier
- 0.4" and 1.0" made from 40% pre-consumer recycled nylon
- 2.0" made from at least 20% post-consumer recycled polyester
- Breaks up and suspends mortar droppings above the flashing on two levels so weeps stay open
- Open weave mesh construction provides hundreds of pathways for moisture to exit the cavity
- Insect Barrier helps prevent wall damage and health hazards from insect infestations
- Is very permeable to air, water and water vapor due to the low fiber density of the non-woven structure
- Helps prevent efflorescence, damage from freeze-thaw cycles and mold growth
- Easy to transport, handle and cut, even on scaffolding
- Installs easily on brick ties in multi-story cavity walls
- Will not degrade, oxidize or react with common building materials
- Recycled content helps with LEED certification
- Helps eliminate callbacks to repair moisture damage
- Provides masons and building owners with greater peace of mind
Weep holes must be used with MortarNet to allow effective moisture drainage and wall drying. Click on WeepVent or CellVent to see how they can help keep weep holes open and prevent insects from entering the cavity through the weeps.
Download Product Overview