Cuts flashing system installation time. Helps keep veneer walls dry.
The patented TotalFlash Cavity Wall Drainage Solution is a complete, factory-assembled masonry cavity wall flashing system that cuts labor costs and provides better performance than standard through wall flashing. It combines a flashing membrane with a mortar dropping collection drainage mat, weep tabs, drip edge and termination bar into a single, easy-to-install panel.
And TotalFlash is more than just a product. Every TotalFlash job includes free services to help make purchasing and installation headache-free, including expert takeoffs, bid help and custom panel sizing for wall openings.
- Sold in boxes of 10 pre-assembled 5’ 6” panels (5’ net/panel, 50’ net/box)
- 90% open-weave polyester mesh mortar dropping collection mat and weep tabs
- 18” standard height
- Additional available sizes: 12”, 24” (Custom sizes available on request)
- Customizable with 5 membranes, 6 drip edges, and 3 termination bars
- FREE takeoff service and custom panel sizing
- Proven to cut installation time by at least 50% versus field-installed through wall flashing pieces and parts
- FREE takeoff service guarantees delivery of the right types and quantities of TotalFlash and components
- One stop shopping means no job slow-downs waiting for separate items to be delivered
- Significant reduction in flashing installation time and expense on large projects by using 50' rolls for long runs combined with pre-assembled panels custom-sized for repetitive openings
- Proven overlap and termination method quickly and easily creates air- and water-tight lap joints and terminations
- Integrated weep tabs will not clog from mortar droppings and prevent insects from entering the cavity
- Ideal for restoration projects with a variety of standard and custom sizes
- Clear instructions, extensive product support, simple, fast installation and high quality materials helps assure leak-proof installations to specs
CompleteFlash™ 14" inside/outside preformed High Corner Boots and end dams, preformed metal 900 outside drip edge corners, metal adjustable drip edge corners, and MPE-1 and BTL-1 sealant sold separately.